MSO Updates

This page will be purely for information relevant to Branches throughout the county. 

For information and how to contact the branches check the map and click on the branch for contact details.

View The Royal British Legion - Wiltshire Branches in a larger map.



Branch Returns


I have had a lot of questions about which Form to complete for year end accounts so just a quick note with the forms in case you have any questions. The name has been changed on one form so may be causing the confusion.


Which form do I need to complete?


You must complete either a Branch Accounts Form or Income and Expenditure Form.


Branch Accounts Form


You must complete a Branch Accounts Form if:

1. There is a corporate or local trusteeship property connected to your Branch; or

2. Your Branch has assets in excess of £200,000; or

3. Your Branch has income or expenditure for the year in excess of £30,000.


Income Expenditure Form


All other Branches (apart from LOMAS branches – see section 6.3) should complete an

Income and Expenditure Form.

Branch Guide

If  you have not received the correct form please email Fi on

Search our Knowledge base

for answers

Get in touch Launch live chat

8am to 8pm, all week

Call our helpline 0808 802 8080

8am to 8pm, all week

Find us locally Pop in for a chat

10am to 4pm, weekdays