imageName

North Wales

Vintage Prints to donate to the Legion

Vintage Prints Ltd. sells collectable vintage prints from the world renowned printers A Vivian Mansell who ceased trading in 1971.

Vivian Mansell began an art series of images after the First World War, in the 1920’s, and we are lucky to have the remainder of their stock to this day, after liquidation of this well known company in 1971. Their series of art prints included a large number of images, from which we are fortunate to have many of the remaining sets.

We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to own a set or even a single print which will become an image of antiquity, certainly in your children’s lives, as these images have already got a 50 year start as Vintage prints which are available today. This is a rare opportunity to be able to obtain, and have full sets of prints available of a large number of images, as well as single larger prints.

Furthermore, when you select a print on behalf of The Royal British Legion, 80% of the money you pay for the print (excluding VAT) goes directly to the Legion. The remaining 20% is retained to cover costs.

So, you get a beautiful collectable print of your choice with the knowledge that you are also benefiting The Royal British Legion.

For more information and to select your print visit  www.vintageprints.org.uk

 

Search our Knowledge base

for answers

Get in touch Launch live chat

8am to 8pm, all week

Call our helpline 0808 802 8080

8am to 8pm, all week

Find us locally Pop in for a chat

10am to 4pm, weekdays