HOW WE CAN HELP
The Royal British Legion provides lifelong support for the Armed Forces community - serving men and women, veterans and their familes.
District North Spain covers an area from the French Border to Roquetas de Mar in Almeria, both the coastal regions and inland. Our District Community Support team are here to help. We are part of the Legion's extensive Poppy Support services. If you are serving, have served or are the dependant or carer of someone who has served in the UK's Armed Forces, then you may be eligible for our help.
If you feel we may be able to help you or someone close to you, please contact us for a confidential chat as follows:
- Ring +34 676 451 780 or email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, or
- Contact the UK helpline on +44 2033 768080 - open 7 days a week between 8.00am and 8.00pm (free from UK landlines and main UK mobile networks)
We can offer financial aid in an urgent crisis, help homeless ex-Service people get back on their feet, advise on compensation claims, offer careers advice for those looking to make a fresh start after leaving the Forces, arrange home or hospital visits and much more.
You can also use the Legion's online self-help knowledge base to find the information you need. It includes a live chat facility.
Topics covered include:
- War pensions and compensation claims
- Inquest advice
- Benevolent / welfare help
- Benefits and money advice
- Independent living
- Care homes
- Poppy Breaks, Family Holiday Breaks and Adventure Breaks