Become One of Our Corporate Sponsors In Northamptonshire
Your company can easily become one of our corporate partners in a number of ways.
- A source of regular income for charities -an effective way for individuals to give regularly to their charity
- Payroll Giving Quality Mark for employers
Who can join
- Anyone who pays tax through PAYE -Low rate tax payers -High rate tax payers -Retired people with pensions paid through PAYE
Charity Of The Year:
- Many companies offer a charity of the year scheme
- Provides British Legion with much needed volunteer support and funds that we can pass onto our welfare section
How Does Your Company Benefit?
- Increase in employee morale and team building - by organising internal/ external fundraising events employees have a chance to bond and work together with different team members
- Additional advertising - by sponsoring an event, banner or even by direct donation we can highlight your company via our local and national websites. Our membership base alone reaches over 400,000 people
- Public perception - by supporting such a well recognised charity the public perception of your business will be enhaced
For further details on how to participate contact: Giles Coleman CFR Northants on 203 2072445/07825 450213 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org