We are here
The Curzon Community Centre & Social Club
The Barking Branch was first established in 1933.
Chairman: Mr Malcolm Barker
Vice Chairman: Mr Edward Rawlings
Secretary: Robert Clarke
Treasurer: Mr Anthony Baldwin
Welfare Representative: Vacant
Standard Bearer: Vacant
Poppy Appeal Organiser: Mr Anthony Baldwin
Branch meets at 19.30 every 1st Monday of the month at the Curzon Community Centre.
Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings held by the Barking branch of The Royal British Legion at the Curzon Community Centre.
If you wish to contact us or to report any inaccuracies or omissions on this site, please email Tony Baldwin – firstname.lastname@example.org
What does membership offer you.
- Join a network of people who care about the Armed Forces family
- Support our campaigning work
- Influence the future of the Legion
- Enjoy friendship and camaraderie
- Open to all supporters of the Armed Forces family