Legion in the Community (LIC) funding has changed. The budget is now within Membership but still requires a Budget submission. There is a need to identify funding requirements for activities.
The application process has changed and been subsumed into CRO recruiting and events budget.
Although there is is no LIC budget for 2015, events up to Jun can still request funding from central funds on an ad hoc basis. However, the county have some funds to support LIC type events during 2015 but these need to be identified NOW. Branches need to get their bids in as soon as possible.
A budget for 2016 will need to be built and requested. This would normally have been started in Oct 2014, but for this year needs to be done NOW.
Branches need to consider their possible 2016 events; they will need to flesh these out and cost them NOW. They need to be with CRO by mid April.
The normal process for branches is:
- October - rough plan( for discussion at AGM)
- December - fleshed out and costed plan
- February - present to CRO by end of month for review by County Committee - identify branches to get county money and where central fund will be requested (MSO will get application form by 17 Apr)
- 22 May - submit budget to HQ
- mid-June - HQ inform County of grant allocation
Application Form and Procedure
Events Feedback Form
Events Management Guidance