Bicester and District Branch Committee Appointments
The Bicester Branch was first established in the 1930's and merged with the Launton Branch in the 1990's. Unfortunately, the exact dates are not known. During April 2014, the Branch merged with the Chestertaon and Wendlebury Branch and to better reflect this and other branch mergers, the Branch changed its title from Bicester and Launton to Bicester and District. The Bicester and Launton Branch Standard was laid up and the Bicester and District Branch Standard was dedicated on Saturday 18 October 2014 at a joint Service in St Edburgs Church Bicester.